It’s not the nicest of days today, but we will be opening the Immaculata High School field for free community usage between 2pm and 5pm today.
The track is available for running and jogging in the morning before school starts and is always available for use any time there are league games on the field. It is available 6pm to 11pm more or less every weeknight, and for most of the day on Sundays. Runners, joggers and walkers are always very welcome.
As well as the track being open all week, we also open up the field for free community usage (usually for at least 3 hours) each weekend. At that time anyone in the local community can come down and use the field free of charge. We have been posting these times each week on our social media, mainly our twitter (@ottawafooty7s) but we are also going to post a calendar below with the times for the next month or so. The times may be subject to change but we will update them if they do and post the time of the last update.
We have quite a number of local kids who pop in and kick a ball about in the endzones or on one of the fields if there is an empty field: they are very welcome to that at any time that the gates are open. If there are any community events that community or not for profit groups are interested in hosting at the field, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Upcoming community usage times:
Last Updated July 13th.
- Saturday May 25th 2-5pm.
- Saturday June 1st: 9am-12pm
- Saturday June 8th: 11am-5pm
- Sunday June 9th: 10am-2pm
- Saturday June 15th: 9.30am-5.30pm
- Sunday June 16th: 10am-2pm
- Saturday June 22nd: 11am-7pm
- Sunday June 23rd: 10am-2pm
- Saturday June 29th: 10am-5pm
- Sunday June 30th: 10am-9pm
- Friday July 5th: 4pm-7pm
- Saturday July 6th: 2pm-5pm
- Sunday July 7th: 10am-2pm
- Saturday July 13th 3pm-5pm
- Sunday July 14th: 10am-2pm
- Mon-Fri July 15th-19th 4pm-6pm
- Sunday July 21st 10am-2pm
- Mon-Fri July 22nd-26th 4pm-6pm
- Sunday July 28th 10am-2pm
Access to the field is often open for much longer than these times.